Tuesday 22 December 2015

Going to put it up next year too

If you were around the blog last year you might remember my little aeroplane post http://littledragoncancer.blogspot.co.uk/2014_12_01_archive.html 

And yes I was here to put it up this year as well, here it is flying round the tree

Fig 7: What ho Biggles!


As to next year... well as you know it's not been the best of news of late and I'm back on the FOLFOX which I'd quite forgotten how ghastly it was but I'm prepared to give it a try and then after that there's other things we can have a go at so I've every expectation that a little biplane will be slipping the surly bonds of earth once more in 2016.

A very merry Christmas and a peaceful and healthy new year to you all.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too, Sir Dragon, and I look forward to saying that to you for years to come :) xx

    ReplyDelete