Sunday 3 April 2016

Update. Nothing is happening.

I know I've been neglecting the blog. Well one main reason is that nothing much is happening which in cancer terms is a good thing. The chemo has been trundling along as it should with no dramas or new weird side effects and the last set of scans showed no growth in any of the tumours. So all is at least stable and rather dull.

Dull is good, I like dull.

Anyway because I've been a good dragon and taken all my medicines I'm allowed a 4 week chemo break so this is getting typed up in the Emirates business lounge at London Gatwick from where very shortly a large aeroplane* is going to whisk me away for a few days in the sunshine before poking and chemicals start up again.

See you on the other side!


* It's a long way and I only have little wings so I get someone else to do the flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment